Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Holidays in Hallein, Salzburg and Berchtesgadener Land
plus lots of fun & action in Tennengau "Land of Celtic Adventures" as well as on Lake Königssee
The Auwirt is centrally located between Salzburg and Hallein, putting all of the sightseeing attractions in the Tennengau region, SalzburgerLand and Berchtesgadener Land within quick, easy reach. Many attractions are open in summer and winter, and can also be visited using public transportation. The "Auwirt" bus stop is right in front of our hotel. The No. 170 bus provides convenient transportation to Salzburg, Hallein and Golling. Leave your car safely parked in our free car park. Bus schedules are available from Salzburg Public Transport.
Many hikes and running trails pass right by the Auwirt. Delightful walks and Nordic-walking tours are also within easy reach.
- Sights and events in Salzburg
- Sights and excursion destinations in SalzburgerLand and Berchtesgadener Land
- Outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, mountain biking, skiing
- Salzburg on youtube
- Video of Genuss- und Erlebnisregion Tennengau
- Discover Hallein : many tours and experiences to book at a glance
The most beautiful photos from Hallein, Salzburg and Berchtesgadener Land